Contact Me for a Free Consultation 1 (800) 407-1516


What kind of lawyer should I hire?

Posted by Louis B. Lusk | Mar 06, 2014 | 0 Comments

What kind of lawyer should I hire?

You should look for an experienced attorney who specializes in social security disability, who has a proven track record of winning claims, who has a competent staff that is able to effectively deal with the Social Security Administration, and who is responsive to the clients' needs. The Law Office of Louis B. Lusk meets all of these criteria.

About the Author

Louis B. Lusk

About Louis B. Lusk – Disability Attorney Attorney Louis B. Lusk has helped thousands of disabled individuals recover Social Security disability and SSI disability benefits.  He is an active member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR), an organizat...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment


If you have been turned down for Social Security disability call me at 1 (800) 407-1516. I look forward to hearing from you.