Contact Me for a Free Consultation 1 (800) 407-1516


Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Posted by Louis B. Lusk | Mar 06, 2014 | 0 Comments

Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

There are some ways in which to increase the likelihood of your claim being expedited. For example, you may be able to file a “Critical Case Request” to speed up the process. There are three situations that allow for such a request: if the claimant's condition is terminal; if the claimant is suicidal or homicidal; or if the claimant is at risk of going without food, medicine or shelter. This last reason is called a “Dire Need” request, and is the most common Critical Case request. It is also helpful to submit a complete set of medical records to the adjudicator assigned to your case and to keep the adjudicator informed of your ongoing medical treatment. The Law Office of Louis B. Lusk handles all of these matters for its clients.

About the Author

Louis B. Lusk

About Louis B. Lusk – Disability Attorney Attorney Louis B. Lusk has helped thousands of disabled individuals recover Social Security disability and SSI disability benefits.  He is an active member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR), an organizat...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment


If you have been turned down for Social Security disability call me at 1 (800) 407-1516. I look forward to hearing from you.